Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Clean is GOOD!!

On Monday, Pat Sloan posted a "Change is good" over on her blog ( and yesterday was Tackle it Tuesday on my Redwork Stitchers group on Yahoo.... so what am i to do???

My sewing room was a mess -

Now it looks like this!!

I love clean gives me more creative juice, I can find my "stuff" and I want to sew, sew and sew some more.

Is your sewing room a mess? Take 15 minutes first thing and clean it up.... I know you will feel better.

Send me before and after photos and I will upload them onto my blog to inspire others.

Happy Sewing Day

PS . The doll on the cutting table is my granddaughters. Poor baby lost her head in the grocery store (haven't we all?!!) and came to Grandma's house to get well.


Carolyn said...

Now I must clean!!! Don't have a sewing room - but I'll bet my under counter cabinets need some attention ;)

Kim said...

I'm still chuckling over this post and LOL over the grocery store part!

I completely understand the need for cleaning the sewing room. I just can't work in a big old mess. I have to pile it up somewhere else so I can get to the important stuff. :)

More shelves in my closets would be great. I have a south facing sewing room, so anything left out for long is faded by the light, in spite of curtains, which I forget to close!