Friday, December 7, 2007

Do you think Santa will mind??

When life hands me this....



I want to tackle this....



However, I will have to do this....




Or no one will have these ....



So, I am off to shop today. I HATE to shop...I would buy everything on line if I started early enough. Unfortunately, I hate to shop and put it off until the very last minute and wind up running around like some kind of crazy lady.

You all have a Happy Sewing (or whatever)Day. I will be a grouch this afternoon.

Nancy
PS Please don't leave a comment that says you are tucked in with a quilt and good book. I might have to look you up....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How about I give you my list and you can shop for me while you're at it?..... lol..... Enjoy your day shopping.

Teri said...

I'm either making gifts or shopping on-line. The on-line part is easy - a few cd's for dh, tickets to Spamalot.
Merry Christmas!
Teri