Monday, December 17, 2007

odds and ends.....

Thought I would catch you up....

Daughter did great with finals. She got A's and 1 B+ in anatomy. She has a couple of weeks off before second semester starts and already has tons of homework assignments.

Cookies are done. Fudge is done. The tree is up. All the presents are bought and most are wrapped. I have the rock guitarist Santa gifts to wrap yet and with only 2 days of school left I will have to do that today or tomorrow. Finals are scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday and since he has perfect attendance (and no F's) he doesn't have to take finals and doesn't have to attend classes. I don't agree with the school on that point. I think all students should take finals if for no other reason than to prepare them for other schooling where they don't care if you show up or not.

Still working on Winter Wonderland. I am on block 7 of 11. Will post a photo when done with this block. I am still loving this pattern and can't wait to finish all the blocks and get it into a flimsy. Winter Wonderland can be seen at www.colonialcrafts.com under redwork.

Today I will be decluttering the house in preparation for the Family Christmas this Saturday. I have lists to make, food to buy and dinner tables to cloth...

No sewing room for me today....

Happy Sewing to YOU!!
Nancy

No comments: