Monday, December 10, 2007

Oh, the weather outside is.....


CRAPPY, and it doesn't look like it will get better soon!! This is ICE, not snow. It started Saturday and continued through Sunday and today. All schools in the area and most of Missouri are cancelled today. We have lots and lots of households without electricity, including my daughter and son-in-law. They are staying with friends until the lines are fixed.(just so you don't think I am heartless, my daughter,son-in-law and grandkids live 90 west of me) Our local town was without power on Saturday as we found out when we slid over there to get some supplies. All was dark.

The Rock Guitarest thought he would be able to play guitar and be on the computer all day. ME? I had different ideas. First he dusted, then he fixed the vacuum cleaner and vacuumed...What a treat. I am doing laundry which is every Monday and after lunch will head upstairs to wrap Christmas presents. I owe someone a birthday present and need to get that done today.

I am on weather watch for DH. If it starts doing anything, he is to be called immediately so he can come home.

Happy Sewing Day
Nancy

No comments: