Tuesday, January 22, 2008

and the winner is........





Linda and I thank you for all the guesses. Most were very close, but to choose a winner out of only those that guessed correctly would mean the reveal of her actual age.
A woman NEVER tells her age, especially in public, so EVERYONE that commented is entered into the drawing...

SO.....drum roll please......



Looking around the house revealed that I am home alone. So no one to draw a name. Instead, I picked up the plate and tossed it around until one name fell out. Well, two fell out, but one hit the floor first...lol I wonder what that is on my floor. It looks like the strap of my camera, but it couldn't be cause I was holding the camera. Hm....I need to go look and see what is on the floor...just a second. Well, there is nothing on the floor, so that must be my wool sock you see. I guess I could have edited the photo to take that out, but shoot, it really makes it look realistic doesn't it?? Oh, back to the drawing....

No Oliver, I don't want to play ball....I need to tell everyone who won the drawing...Oh, you don't care who won?? Oh, I bet someone does....

So without further ado......

Here is the winner......





Send me your snail mail and I will get your prize in the mail....

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

1 comment:

Needle, Thimble and Thread said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. There are many free crocheted dishcloth patterns on the web. There are also free patterns for dishcloth and other items to be found on the wrappers of cotton dishcloth yarn like Sugar'n cream. You might also check out Lion Brand's web site. They have many free patterns that can be downloaded.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

Christine