Monday, January 28, 2008

I want to SEW.....

But today has become errand day.

My TO DO LIST -

Pharmacy
Courthouse
License Bureau
Grocery Store
Bank
Post Office

and I have tons of laundry to do.....

I WANT TO SEW!!!

I did get to some cutting and organizing of my Weaver Fever blocks. There are 10 one and half inch segments lined up here. The color dots have numbers on them so I keep them in the correct order with the correct piece to the left... this is a must be organized quilt. Doesn't look like much, does it.



My directions said to cut one segment from each strip set for each block. 10 blocks, 10 strip sets and I have this much left....



Hm.....I sent a quick email to Bev and uh oh....I am supposed to make 20 blocks. I think I will sew these together and then cut 10 more. If I cut more now, I KNOW they will get mixed up and I can't afford that.

I hope you all get to sew today. I get to drive around town....in the rain....not sewing....

Happy Errands!
Nancy

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Ugh! Nancy --- I can SO relate to the wanting to sew and not getting to it because of the DANG "to do " list .... NOT FUN !!!

Sweet P said...

I hope your errands didn't take all day and you get some sewing time in today.