Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's 9:10pm, do you know where your quilt is?


I know right where mine is!! It's finished! Ok, not entirely finished, but ready for borders. Which I don't have yet... I never buy borders until the top is done. I would lose them, or use them for another project. DH laid on the couch last night listening to FoxNews and browsing ebay. I couldn't do it. I couldn't sit here and listen to anyone else talking about Hillary and McCain and Romney and whoever else is out there. I have made up my mind who I will vote for on Super Tuesday and no amount of back stabbing by any party member or newscaster is going to change it.

Tomorrow I am going with a couple of new friends to a quilt shop I haven't visited in a while. Since I have been there Raspberry Patch has expanded into at least one neighboring store and hopes to take over another. Of course the weatherman is calling for a storm tomorrow with a possible 8 inches of snow. I hope it holds off until after lunch...

I need to find something to sew today. I guess I will go and search the sewing room for an unfinished project. I am sure there are hoards of them in there. lol

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you didn't waste any time getting that dones. It looks terrific, who's holding it up for you?

Belvie said...

That's a wonderful quilt!

Have fun at the quilt shop tomorrow. I checked their website and will have to remember them for when we are in the area. I'll hope that snow holds off on that side of the state. They are saying over here in the west...ours starts tonight very late.

Carolyn said...

1) Can you be swayed by your sister to vote differently LOL

2) You will be soooo close to my house - if I was there you could stop by - but I'd have to tidy up a bit for company (not you, but your new friends) LOL

3) 8 inches of snow won't happen until Friday :)

Have fun shopping - Your sis

Carolyn said...

PS - I LOVE THE QUILT - I may need some bribing to not tell him though. LOL

Sweet P said...

At 9:10 pm my quilt is covering me in bed. But, I wish I had your energy to sew at 9:10 at night. The quilt is truly, truly stunning. Your choice of colors is incredible.

~Bren~ said...

Oh Nancy...it is beautiful!! I love the colors and the pattern is so interesting! How are you going to quilt it???

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic quilt.....have fun shopping.