Friday, January 18, 2008

My own personal interior decorator.....

You must click over to Angela's blog (http://cottagemagpie.com/) (and no, I can't make hyperlinks. I am on Vista and I can't figure it out)....

Anywho.... Angela does a wonderful job with interior (and exterior) decorating and once a week will be featuring a readers decorating problem.... This week it is my family room.... Look at the before and after photos. She did a wonderful job....

Ok....hurry and click NOW!!!

Happy Sewing (and decorating)
Nancy

4 comments:

~Bren~ said...

Wow! I love the before pic but the after pic is gorgeous. I agree with keeping your own funiture.
Love your pic with your husband. It is nice to put a face with a name.

atet said...

Love the after pic! And such great advice. I'll be interested to see what you decide to do!

Sweet P said...

Thanks for showing us a new link. She did a great job on your family room and made good suggestions. I love the photo of you and your husband. It's always nice to put a face to a name.

Busy Little Quilter said...

I love the makeover of your family room! Isn't Angela great and so nice to do that for us?

I love the picture of you and your husband. I agree with Sweet Pea; it is nice to put a face to a name.