Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday...........

Today is Tackle it Tuesday and I have started. Yesterday my list was the following.

Clean out cedar chest so I can use it to start storing Christmas for 2008.
Clean out the bottom of my closet so I can find something.
Work on block 1 of A Tisket, A Tasket
Work on block 7 (or maybe 8, I forget) of Winter Wonderland

Instead I received a phone call last night that my oldest daughter was having some really regular contractions. She is only at 35 weeks. (there is a counter at the bottom of this page) so we really didn't want Miss Abigail to show herself quite yet.

I guess that gave me the little push (ha, no pun intended) to get going on the baby quilt. I hand embroidered the little Birdie blocks. They are from Primrose Design here http://primrosedesign.com/ There are more blocks, I only chose to do 5 of them for this quilt. I now have them cut down and trimmed and am heading back to the sewing room to get going on the alternate blocks. Here is a preview, stay tuned for the rest.....


Happy Sewing Day!!
Nancy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH I hope she is ok!

Great Tackle! Come check mine out! VROOM VROOM!

Carolyn said...

Miss Abigal might be smart to wait until Sunday so she can be born on GG's birthday!! (wink-wink)

Your Sis