Friday, January 11, 2008

YEA!!

I actually got Lil Birdies pinned and ready to quilt. Got the sewing table cleaned off. Got the walking foot ready to go. Will give Bernice (sewing machine, named after my grandma) a good cleaning and oiling and will get started this afternoon.

Oh, first I have to go get some food....AND Saturday I am going to lunch with my two sisters and my Mom for her birthday. OH, and I forgot...I have two of the grandkids this weekend. They will be dropped off tonight after dinner and will be returned Sunday am......I guess I won't get to quilt after tonight....Owen is 4 and Ava is just almost 2, so I will be busy. I am going to surprise my Mom by bringing them to lunch with us. (sister's idea) She will be thrilled. She doesn't get to see them very often as they live 90 miles away...

Off and running.....

Happy Sewing
Nancy
watch this space Monday as I will be shamlessly blogging super cute photos of grandkids taken with my new Christmas present camera.....

No comments: