Friday, January 25, 2008

Yikes, It's Friday already......

Where did the week go?? Monday was quilt guild and 5 of us stayed after lunch to start a new (for me) quilt pattern called Weaver Fever. Organization is a big part of this quilt. The big key to this quilt is ORGANIZATION. It took me a while, but then it clicked and I got one of the strips sets sewn. Yesterday I got the other 9 strip sets sewn and bought the June Taylor Shape Cut ruler. I was told this was an almost must to get as I will now sub-cut all the strip sets into 1 1/2 " segments and sew them together again. Apparently this ruler is the easiest way to get those small cuts done perfectly...
I will post a photo after getting the quilt top together...


These are the FQ's that Peg won....they are winging their way home from the post office as we speak...



Have a Happy Sewing Weekend.

Nancy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My gosh that ruler would need to be good for that price. Lovely fq's for Peg....

~Bren~ said...

I have that ruler only it is 12x12. I would love the 12x18. I did not know they made it. Oh well..It IS worth the money I would not give that ruler up for ANYTHING!!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow..WOW..WOW...very nice....