Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Camera Case...

Becky asked me whether I used a pattern for the camera case. BECKY!! I can't answer you privately as you commented as a no-reply, so I will answer here and hope you see it...

I did not use a pattern. Sorry.. I measured the camera. It was 2 1/2 inches wide and 1 inch deep. I cut 2 piece's 4 1/2 inches wide and about 9 inches long. My camera is small. I then followed a basic purse pattern. I have probably made 20-25 purses, so the steps come automatically. If you don't sew purses, it might be easier to use double sided already quilted fabric (or quilt a piece) and then just sew a bag. Add velcro at the top to close it.

Just did some much needed grocery shopping, in the rain. The ditches along the roads are swollen and there is some flooding in the area. Luckily none around here yet.

I am done in the sewing room for the day. Tonight I am going to get out my graph paper and see if I can get a handle on measurements for the yellow leaf quilt. If I get tired of that I will work on my Winter Wonderland blocks.

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

No comments: