Wednesday, April 2, 2008

All over the place.....

Just a quick note to say that I FINALLY got my April Fools joke in late last night. DH and I headed up to bed about 9pm and there was our son sitting in front of the computer talking to his peeps on IM.
"Hey Ryan, are you gonna sleep late tomorrow?" "What?", he says. "Oh, guess you don't watch the local news. Channel 2 just said that school is closed because of a boiler or water problem.". "WHAT??!!" "Oh, I gotta tell people. No one else watches the news"..... "YEA, No MAPP testing"

So I stood over his shoulder as he IM'ed his peeps. Bwa ha ha ha.....

After he and all his friends got very excited I said "Well, guess you better tell them APRIL FOOLS".

I GOT HIM!!!!

On another note, I dropped off Weaver Fever at the quilters yesterday. I didn't give her any instructions other than a tight overall masculine pattern. I can't wait to see it. She did say that she is close to finished 100 quilts and that person will get a little "something extra". Hope it's me!!

Today I am going to do some resewing. When I showed off my TicTacMo at guild I noticed that one of the border blocks was sewn in wrong, so I ripped it out a week ago and will get that fixed today so I can send that one to Pat Two Borders when Weaver Fever gets back. I am very excited to be getting these Christmas presents done so early in the year...only two more to go.

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

2 comments:

Sweet P said...

What a great April Fool's joke!

I loved your tale of being a "shoplifter" at the quilt show. Sounds like you had a great time.

PiecefulChaos said...

OMG, I wish I'd thought of that! I'll have to remember that one for next year and play it on DD and her friends. LOL!