Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Flop your head to the left......



My camera software doesn't want to talk to Miss Nancy's camera software, so you will just have to flop you head to the left to see the purse she made... She did a great job even though she used pins and was very exact and marked things and all that.....(inside joke!)LOL

Still waiting for Anne to send me a photo....

NEWSFLASH - Anne just sent me a photo....a bit dark.



Now look carefully at her purse. Does it look any different than Miss Nancy's?? NO?? Can't see the difference? Look carefully...

Ok, I'll tell you... Anne didn't use any pins, and she wasn't as precise, and her purse came out looking JUST AS GOOD AS MISS NANCY'S.....ROTFLMBO....

Oh, BTW, here is the sample for the shop. This is my own pattern that I developed after making around 30 purses for family and friends...





Happy Sewing,
Nancy

1 comment:

KC Quilter said...

Love the purses!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, it was great to meet Judy in person. She is definitely an overachiever--just like our Pat Sloan!