Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kuddo's to my daughter....

This past July, our DD#2 graduated from nursing school. This past week were her board exams and


She called me the morning of the test as she was driving up. She was so nervous, she was talking a mile a minute.... test started at 8am and by 10am she was back on the phone bawling...,

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I flunked!! The computer turned off at 85 questions. I know I flunked, I couldn't remember anything.... Of course, trying to convince her that maybe, just maybe she had passed and the computer turns off when you have succeeded was not to be heard..

Two days later, she got on the computer at work, paid her $7.95 and got her results...

SHE PASSED ...

She called once again and was ecstatic....

Congrats to my DD#2...

Off to clean my Mom's house today. She has company coming this weekend so needs a good scrub...

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

8 comments:

Lilly said...

I know you must be very proud of your daughter! That is quite an accomplishment. Give her my congratulations. Don't work too hard cleaning your mom's house. Have to save some energy for quilting......TTFN...Lilly

Karen Duncan said...

Yay DS! Welcome to the wonderful world of nursing!

quilterpolly said...

You must be so proud of her. I am 43 and getting ready to start school well in the process of getting all my pre req's done for the nursing program. My goal is when I am 45 to get my license. I am so happy for her...:)
Polly

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Congrats to your Daughter, Nancy. You are such a nice daughter to clean your Mom's house. Many Hugs, Mary

Anna M. said...

I feel for your daughter...just over a year ago I had to take the State boards for nursing and I was worried that I wouldn't pass either, but I did! What a huge relief...I cried when I found out I passed, I was so excited! Congratulations to your daughter on her fun new career! =)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Congratulations to your DD you must be so very proud..

Nancy Page said...

Congratulations to DD#2!!! Here is to a long and prosperous nursing career. Miss Nancy

Sweet P said...

Congrats to your DD and thanks to her for becoming a nurse. I have three SIL's and one niece who are nurses and I'm always hearing how there are not enough nurses