Thursday, September 11, 2008

NOT Abbie.....

Ok, just have to say...some people are just plain ridiculous. Check this out..

And just in case you are completely crazy, see all the styles here...

And hurry up if you want a pair of Kate's....they are set to retire...

Does anyone other than me find this completely ridiculous?? Am I the only one that kept my babies in socks until they walked..outside...then bought cheap tennies because that is what the pediatrician said was the best. Ok, I will admit my kids are now mommies so this was a while ago and times change, but come on!!! This is crazy!!

What next? They say a boys version will be next.. I can see it now...penny loafers, boat shoes, combat boots....

Ok, off my soapbox.

Abbie will be here at noon and I sure hope she isn't wearing any crazy shoes.

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

7 comments:

Purple and Paisley said...

wow - honestly, i think those high heels are awful for babies! yuck...my grandbabies prefer socks or barefeet...that's what's best...=)...have fun with precious little abbie!

Nancy Page said...

I am with you. These shoes for baby girls -- absolutely crazy!! I agree -- sock or flat soled shoes are best for growing feet. Besides, these shoes are pushing these little ones into adulthood when they are barely out of the womb. Whatever happened to childhood???? So much for my soapbox.

Lilly said...

My gosh, is there no end to the madness? 35 bucks for those. I am way behind the times, but that is ridiculous in more ways than one. I agree with Nancy about the way some people try to make adults out of children. It is a shame!

Daisie said...

Oh, I do like it when other people get on their soap boxes too!
I was looked at like I was a freak when I took my son for shoes last week because he has never worn shoes before. He has been walking for about two weeks. Before now it was socks or nothing. He doesn't like them much!!
XXX

Pat said...

And you can bet your boots (no pun intended) that someone is getting rich on this idea because many are crazy enough to fall for it! I agree with the opinions expressed thus far about this nuttiness.

Sweet P said...

Those shoes will never find their way to my granddaughters.

Let children be children!

Unknown said...

As a mother of seven ... socks in the house and affordable shoes outside.

We were two season ... ha ha ha ... rubber boots and saltwater sandals!