Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Pod People Return.....

Nothing really exciting is happening around here. Or at least I didn't think so. Then the Pod People returned.....











For some reason this was very fascinating to me...must be my boring life...LOL
Fortunately this house sale is not the result of foreclosure, unfortunately it is the product of divorce. Not sure who is moving out, maybe both sides. There used to be a For Sale sign and it is now gone, so maybe I will have new neighbors...and maybe one of the will sew?? Wouldn't that be great...

Off to run errands I didn't get to yesterday...oil change, dry cleaners...DH is off to Michigan on a very last minute trip, Rock Star works til 9pm so I will get a chance to sew uninterrupted....

Don't forget to watch Project Runway tonight followed by the second season premier of Top Design...

Happy Sewing to you....
Nancy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that Pods thing is pretty interesting too. If we move, I would love to be able to pack some of my own stuff in a Pod and not have those careless packers doing it. Hope you get good neighbors! Maybe a quilter??