Sunday, October 5, 2008

A fairly normal weekend....

Saturday started out nice enough. DH and I went down to Lowes and bought some paint and baseboard. Then I took off and went to see "Nights in Rodanthe" with my sister and DH painted the baseboard. Funny story at the show. My sister left during the movie to go to the bathroom and missed the entire BEST SCENE of all. If you saw the movie, it's the scene that tells you what happened to Richard Gere....She missed the whole freaking thing....As soon as the doorbell rang (won't make sense unless you saw the movie) I started yelling my head off (in my head, not out loud) COME BACK!! COME BACK!! HURRY AND PEE!! Dang, she comes back, sits down and says "what did I miss?". EVERYTHING THAT COUNTED!!! We don't talk during the movies (although there were only 3 other people in the whole movie theater) and I couldn't tell her everything other than the big highlight.... so frustrating...

So Sunday I got up and had a few things on the list in my head... Should have shared them out loud as maybe more of them would have gotten done.
1. Clean out the pantry
2. Clean out the tupperware cabinet
3. Clean the sewing room
4. Iron some dress shirts for DH this week
5. Maybe get a start on the mystery quilt

Well, I got 1 and 2 done. Then I got called to the garage to help put up the painted baseboard. The garage is finished now with new floor, new paint and baseboard. It looks nice enough we could probably rent it out. LOL 3,4 and 5 will wait for tomorrow. Tonight I will work on a redwork project I have just started. Maybe a sneak peak later this week.

Don't forget to vote...go HERE

happy sewing,
Nancy

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

2 of 5 isn't bad. I hope Rock Star doesn't miss any more school.