Saturday, October 18, 2008

FInale.....

This is it....the very last Christmas quilt all finished. They all have labels and everything. Now to get them wrapped and some toys bought. If I give them "just" a quilt, I am afraid I will hear moans and groans, lol....after all the oldest is only 6..


Tomorrow DH and I are off to Germans In Missouri Fall Festival. We have never been and I am looking forward to seeing what it is about. Will take the camera and photos to share....

On the sewing front, I found some cute fabric yesterday for my Secret Santa gift for quilt guild. I will take it to retreat to work on and show photos when I get back.

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh Nancy, the quilt is just so gorgeous....love the colours.

Brenda said...

Oh Nancy, it's beautiful! It has such a Country Christmas look to it...ahhh...will you adopt me and make me Christmas quilts too?

Mishka said...

Nancy, it's fabulous. Someone on your list is very lucky!

Michele

Lisa said...

I love those funky blocks!!!

Busy Little Quilter said...

Your Christmas gift quilts are beautiful. I still have to make mine! lol

Amanda

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

I can't wait to see you post and pictures of Deutsch Country Day. We were there the very first year it started. We had a friend from Marthasville helping them out. I remember it was a cold damp day. you have had beautiful weather today.

I tired to get the DH to go this year, but he had a project in the blacksmith shop he watned to work on.
Osagebluffquilter

PS your quilt is awesome, lucky grandkid.