Friday, November 21, 2008

Great Tutorials....

I love tutorials and I love bloggers that give them away for free...so it was with great excitement that I found this tutorial on this blog. I started last night cutting out all the pieces, made the block and got it quilted and then this morning I finished it. Took all of maybe 2 hours from start to finish...

This is the greatest invention...a cell phone/camera/whatever charger basket. There is a little rectangle for the cords to go through. The tutorial is very well written with photos and everything. I followed it step by step and ended up with a Christmas Present.... YIPPEE!!!

Wouldn't this be great for a college student? a friends desk? put it on the table in the entry and keep everything there including keys, cell phone... so many ideas? I might make some more...




Tomorrow I am heading out of town with a couple of friends to a quilt show...
Hope to have lots of photos for you...

I dreamt about a quilt pattern last night and want to head upstairs to attempt my dream...

Happy Sewing..
Nancy

2 comments:

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Wait after I emailed you, I read your blog. Are you going to Columbia Mo for the quilt show?
Osagebluffquilter

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad you found the tutorial useful. Your basket looks great!