Monday, November 3, 2008

Hmmm......

Updated with photos!!!!

So how did you spend your extra hour yesterday?

After going to bed at the normal 10pm time (and setting the clocks back to 9pm),I got up at the usual time. I went through my normal routine...shower, make tea, read email, eat cereal, read blogs and then dive into the mess around the house. Pretty soon it was time for lunch....OH NO! It's only 10:15am... ha ha.... I can't eat lunch yet, so I made a coconut cream pie, took out the fish to thaw for dinner and ran a load of clothes. Then I ran the vacuum upstairs and down. Then I had to help DH do some "holding". He is making a gun chest and I needed to help hold. Now it's lunch time?? No, it's only 11:45am. Well, close enough...

This afternoon I spent time in the sewing room. I moved my sewing table around and now my thread holders are hanging on the wrong wall. Of course, asking a woodworker to move a couple of thread holders is like asking a quilter to mend a pair of pants, so they haven't been moved yet. I started working on a tote bag for a Christmas exchange at quilt guild.






I love this fabric with the measuring tapes on it. It's so cute... I only found the blue, but last week I noticed that Patches (another quilt store) has it in red. I need the red don't you think? And there is a sale on Tuesday for election day...I think I even have a coupon for a discount. Seems to me like a trip is in the works....

Off to Raspberry Patch today...Maybe they will let me take photos??

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

I had forgotten to change the clocks Sat night so when I woke up on Sunday I was "gifted" with the extra hour. I had planned to spend it in my sewing room, but a nasty migraine decided to slow me down for the most of the day. However, DIL and I did get a baby quilt done late in the day.