Friday, November 14, 2008

Retreat Quilt Show...PHOTO HEAVY

Here are photos of most of the quilts that were either started, worked on or finished during Retreat. I forgot to mention that this retreat was hosted by Louise Georgia owner of The Quilted Fox. This was my 7th year attending and Miss Nancy's first. I won't comment on the quilts, just enjoy....

The first quilt is one that has visited us for the past 3 or 4 years. It is Louise's quilt and that is her on the left. It is absolutly stunning in person and believe it or not it gets yet another pieced border...






















Aren't we a diverse group???

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

3 comments:

Joanna said...

What a talented bunch of quilters you had at your retreat! It looks like you had a blast!

Brenda said...

WoW! How cool was that! I love that bowl too...I need to go and "retreat" myself too, LOL!

Busy Little Quilter said...

Wow!! You have some talented ladies in your group. The quilting, the color choices, and the piecing are outstanding.