Sunday, February 22, 2009

We have a NEW WINNER...

I haven't heard from the first winner, so I have let the random generator pick another number...

The random generator picked 36!!!

Nancy said...
Nancy (what a great name!!) I adore your blocks and I think maybe alternating the color positions in your blocks would look great. Wow!! Everyone is so creative. I haven't even got a picture of my fabric selection posted yet (I'm not sure how as I don't have a blog, but I do have a blog profile...hmmmmm) Anyway, I love the key fob, thanks for the chance to have it. Now, what are you doing reading this? Your supposed to be sewing, LOL.
February 21, 2009 10:33 AM

Nancy, please email me at quilt(at)centurytel(dot)net to claim your prize. Again, you have 24 hours from now....So that would be 8pm Central Time Monday evening...

Nancy

1 comment:

Stitched With Prayer said...

WoooHoooo!!!! Thank you Nancy, my info is on it's way to you as we speak. The Key Fob is adorable and I'm waaayyyy excited cause I never win anything. Thanks again.