Monday, February 2, 2009

WeeWonderful Bunny...

Yesterday while everyone else was sitting and watching the Super Bowl, I was up in my sewing room. Sorry, I don't watch football and wouldn't know a foul from a fowl...



Not the best photos. It is supposed to be able to stand on it's own two feet(well, it's own bottom)... but I didn't know what to put in there to make it stand up and it is going to a one year old that might chew on it, so only stuffing in there.
I liked the pattern, it was free, it was easy and it is pink with white polka dots...
You can get it here...WeeWonderfuls
Look on the right side bar for Freebies...
The pattern says to use a pompon for the butt (I used two pieces of fabric and made them just like the ears) and to put eyes and nose and such. Again, not for a year old. Simple is best. Let her imagination work.

Hope she likes it...

Off to the sewing room to work on that sneak peak..

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I made this exact same bunny for a newborn. I also left off the face and tail. Your idea of the fabric tail was great. Next time I'll do that! I didn't put a weighted bottom in it either.
Your's came out beautiful!
P.S. I love reading your blog.

Pat said...

This is so cute and I'm sure she will love to squeeze it and teethe on it and it's just perfect the way you made it!

Val said...

So cute Nancy and thought it was great you got ideas for weighting it down on the Sloanie group. I'm going to try their ideas if I ever try another "stuffed" thing. Great job!