Saturday, February 21, 2009

WINNER....

We have a winner...

First though I must put down some random thoughts...

Why does someone give you the finger when they are the one cutting in front of you?

Why are lunch portions smaller? And can you get dinner portions at lunch if you don't plan on eating dinner?

Does my son really NEED to have a bedroom AND a music room?

Why does my DH leave the TV on when he goes downstairs to work in the shop? Does the dog watch TV while we are gone?

Why are all the good movies in black and white? And who invented color tv anyway?

Why hasn't my Mom called me to tell me that her Buxton Purse arrived when she has been calling me for the last 4 weeks wondering where it is? (I know it arrived cause my sister told me)

Will someone help me pack for quilt retreat this Friday? First I didn't have any projects to take and now I have too many....

Ok...I am done now...and ready to reveal the winner of the glorious prize...the best key fob in the world...a lovely package of orange...

OK OK

here is the winner....

Oh wait, I forgot to tell you that DH was nice to enough to drop me off at the LQS this morning. He was on the way to the hardware store to see about getting some glass cut and he stopped the truck at the 4-way stop and I hopped out. I was on the hunt for more orange. Unfortunately my LQS is for sale and she hasn't bought any new fabric for 3 years. I did find an orange with a white polka dot and got a yard since there was a 30% off sale. Only $6 so not a bad deal.. Shoot I should have taken a photo of it to share... oh well...now on to the winner.

The Random Generator Picked Number 11.....

**********************************************************************

Roselie said...
Looking good! If you have enough fabric, try a couple of blue blocks. If you don't like it, you can always revert back to just the orange. I think that the blue blocks will mix it up and give a great look.

Roselie

February 21, 2009 6:38 AM
***********************************************************8
Congrats Roselie....you have 24 hours to send me your mailing address. That's 8pm Sunday night central USA time.... If I don't hear I will pick another name...

quilt(at)centurytel(dot)net

Happy sewing,
Nancy

5 comments:

Pat said...

Congrats to Roselie. I love some of the things you were pondering in the early part of this post.....some things DO make us wonder, don't they? :)

maggie fellow said...

Those are thought provoking questions.

Anonymous said...

Waayy too many deep thoughts for a Sat afternoon! LOL! Glad you found some more orange fabrics....especially at our LQS.
Bev

Carolyn said...

Now you have me thinking how Orange would look in my kitchen....

Mom did try to call you - but you were out looking for Orange LOL

Good for Roselie!!!

Brenda said...

Now that bit about mom was too funny.I'm still laughing! We al know someone like that! B=)