Tuesday, March 17, 2009

No reply comments....

I have had a few questions on the stitchery I showed the other day. Peace and Plenty is by Kathy Schmitz. I found mine at Colonial Crafts....

I love to reply to comments, questions and suggestions about posts on my blog. But sometimes your comments come through as NO REPLY.... I can't get back to you. There are several ways to "sign in" and comment. If you don't want to leave your email address in the comment section then click on the "EMAIL ME" on the left side bar.

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

3 comments:

Pat said...

I think mine has a link...doesn't it??? Yup...it must as you have answered me with no problem!!! :)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Some experienced blogger put step by step instruction together for people to be email accessible, but I can't find it now.

Wendy said...

I mine has a link....but nice of you to help others with this.