Friday, March 6, 2009

You really can't make this stuff up.....



Conversation between my oldest daughter and her oldest daughter as my oldest daughter is reading my blog....


G (granddaughter) - "Grandma!"

K - (her mother, my daughter) - Yep, this is Grandma's website where she shows her sewing.

G - "That's not her house!"

K - I know, it's a house like one by her and she likes it.

G - "Cool! Where did she get that orange phone?"

K - It's not her phone. It's just a picture.

G - "Oh. Does she have the gmail? Is she on the dot com?"

K - Well, she has an email address.

G - "WHAT??? I didn't know that. Tell her my gmail. Tell her it's grXXXX. Tell her to send me a message."

K - Ok. I will.

G - "Yeah, tell her all that. But don't tell her my password."

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Awww, that is so cute. Just love what children say.

I have really enjoyed reading your blogs. Your quilts are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Jocelyn

http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

Carolyn said...

What a sweetheart - I miss her....and J and A and O and A.

Anonymous said...

Kids can be so funny.. one day my 8 year old grandson Sam said "grandma.. did you know I have a website?"
"yup he says.. type in sam.com and you'll find it"
sure enough there's a sam.com and he thinks its his because it has his name on it :)
Hope y'all have a nice weekend.

Pat said...

How cute!!! I love the stuff kids say and wish I'd written down some of the stuff they said when I taught kindergarten some years back.

Sweet P said...

Did you email her? I bet she loves getting email from grandma.

Lorraine said...

No passwords for Grandma!! love it!

em's scrapbag said...

How adorable.

Val said...

Oh goodness, what a little doll! Don't tell her my password cracked me up, LOL. My granddaughter is 3 and she told me the other day I was "doing it wrong" with the mouse, gggggggggggg.

Shelly said...

I'm impressed that she is web conscious enough to know NOT to tell her password to anyone, not even grandma! Aren't kids great? I really wish I had kept notes on some of the htings that my kids said when they were little.
Shelly

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

So funny and so cute. Take the time to enjoy them.