Monday, May 4, 2009

Raffle Quilt....



This is my guilds raffle quilt. It is a queen size quilt made using Alex Anderson's Never Enough Romance fabric from a local quilt shop. It is all hand quilted and is absolutely beautiful. Tickets are now available for purchase and if you are interested leave me a comment and I will send you information. We do not draw the winner until our Christmas Party which is the first Monday in December. This year that will be December 7, so you have plenty of time... Shipping/Insurance is your responsibility... I myself have vowed to redecorate my bedroom is I win... I plan on buying TONS of tickets..


UPDATE - Tickets are $1 a piece or you can get 6 tickets for $5...

Abbie came to stay today and we had just enough time for dinner, bath, some play time and bed. I am sure I will taking photos tomorrow so be on the lookout. She is staying until Thursday as Mom and Dad are taking a wee vacation with no kids!!
First up is heading to Walmart to pick up 45 photos of the quilt so I can get all the little bags ready for the guild members to sell tickets...

Then maybe to the park?

See ya tomorrow!!

Happy Sewing,
Nancy

7 comments:

Pat said...

That quilt is very nice...I just might be interested in tickets. Enjoy your time with Abby!!!

Nancy Page said...

Gorgeous!

Amy R said...

How much are the raffle tickets? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy, I read your blog alot and really enjoy it. I would like to buy tickets for the raffle. Thanks, Sandi in Al szil949@yahoo.com

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

Nancy the quilt is beautiful! Thanks for visiting my new blog.

Bonnie said...

Nancy, where can I mail $5 for 6 tickets? That is just beautiful! I love reading your blog! You always give me a smile.
Bonnie in Colorado Springs, CO

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Nancy your raffle quilt is beautiful, I bet it is hard to part with! Lots of Hugs, Mary