Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa Baby....



Santa baby, just slip OZ charms under the tree, for me
Been an awful good girl
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby, some Boutique FQ's too, light blue
I'll wait up for you dear Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you'd check off my Christmas list
Boo doo bee doo

Santa baby, I wanna Baby Brown Bird Quilt kit ,
It's not a lot
Been an angel all year
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa honey, one thing I really would like is PEACE
for all my peeps
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa cutie and fill my stocking with some dots, and checks
Sign your 'X' on the line
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight

Come and trim my Christmas tree top,
With some goodies bought at the Fat Quarter Shop
I really do believe in you
Let's see if you believe in me
Boo doo bee doo

Cookies will be waiting for you with carrots for the reindeer...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Nancy

6 comments:

antique quilter said...

Very creative Santa letter, best one yet! I hope you see that brown truck delivering this kit!

Nancy Page said...

What a cool way to write to Santa!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I want to see the video version of that Nancy!!

blushing rose said...

How clever ... have to try this, chuckle!

Follow/read us on new blog @
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas ~
TTFN ~Marydon

em's scrapbag said...

Great minds think alike. Good job.

fabricartist21 said...

Don't forget to check out my huge giveaway on my blog until 12/24. I am adding a new item everyday.