Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are you freakin kidding me?.....

Yesterday Charlie sent me an email that my PRIZE!!!! was on it's way. Imagine my surprise when I came home from my errands to see this on the front steps...



Ok the box wasn't empty when I found it, but I was too excited to grab the camera and take a photo...

This isn't a big box. It measures approximately 9x5 maybe? WOW, I can't imagine how Charlie packed all this goodness into one box. It was stuffed.... with this...



Shall we take a closer look?
A pillow kit complete with pattern, fabric and buttons..



A brand new PINK Olfa rotary cutter. I really needed a new one. Now I can keep my old yellow one for my paper piecing blocks and this one will stay nice and sharp for fabric cutting....



A great new pattern by QUBEE QUILTS... Am I right that this is Charlie's pattern? Is that right Charlie? UPDATE-It IS Charlie's pattern. One of his first published. How cool is that?



A great coaster from Primitives of the Midwest. This will be nice to add to my sewing room for my ice water...



And FABRIC!!! FIVE beautiful fabrics that I will gaze on until the right pattern presents itself...



Thanks so much Charlie...It was an overwhelming prize and I love everything. Pretty soon Charlie is going to have another giveaway... Add him to your google-reader, or bookmark him or whatever you have to do ....cause his prizes are the bomb...

Nancy

8 comments:

Trudi said...

Wow! Charlie really did you proud with his giveaway! And I was so pleased that I knew the winner too! (though maybe a little jealous now I've seen his goodies and pattern! LOL) Can't wait to see what you do with the fabrics Nancy!

Unknown said...

For a moment there, I thought you'd had someone come and empty the box before you got home. I don't really think you can use those fabrics, send them to me, I have the perfect project for them:)

Pat said...

WOW....great package and I didn't know Charlie had his own pattern in print now. YAY for him!!! Talented guy!!!

Brenda said...

You're so lucky! Way to go Nancy! =)

Rhonda said...

Oh my....what a wonderful goodie box....great fabrics, rotary cutter and project ideas.

Qubie said...

I guess I did o.k. for my first giveaway. Not sure how I can top this one. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Yes, that is a copy of my very first pattern printed back in 2006.

Unknown said...

The bomb, mom? Really? LOL

Fleurette said...

WOW! congratulations Nancy,enjoy..