Sunday, February 21, 2010

cross your fingers for us....


We are having our first OPEN HOUSE today. I have spent the week cleaning, decluttering, shining, sweeping, scrubbing and stashing.. I have a sore back and my hips ache....
If no one shows up I am going to scream.

On a good note, I am off to lunch with 2 sisters, my Mom and 2 friends that we have known since I was 2 years old. We grew up on the same neighborhood street and have kept in touch all these years. We see each other at weddings and baby showers, significant birthdays and a couple of times a year we head out to lunch to catch up on the gossip....

We are going here.... Hodaks ..

Nancy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, if no one shows up for the open house, then you won't move, right?? Right??
Bev

Unknown said...

Hope all goes well for the open house. Have you found another home/land to move to? Enjoy your lunch.

Nancy Page said...

Hope the open house goes well and makes all the work and pain worthwhile. Looks like a great restaurant with good food. I think we may have to go find it soon.

Have a super great day.

~Laurie~ said...

Good luck!! Let us know how it turned out! I'll be going through the same madness in a few months - ugh!
Laurie

Anne D said...

Goodluck and have a good lunch.

Pat said...

Hope the open house went well. Did you find another place you'd like to buy after the last one didn't work out?

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Nancy, enjoy your lunch after your hard work and I hope the open house went well.
Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie

Jandi said...

Good luck at your open house! Hope all went well!

Janet said...

Good luck Nancy! I hope you sell fast.

Stephanie Hughes said...

Moving is not fun! But hope it all goes well. Take care, Stephanie

Melinda said...

I hope you have a big turnout. Have fun at lunch.