Monday, April 26, 2010

design wall monday... 4-26-2010


This is on my design wall today....

I saw a pattern for sale on a blog...decided to search for a free pattern... and found this one. I won't link to it because the supply list wasn't correct. I don't have enough fabric to make the quilt as large as the pattern, so I will just keep going until I hit the end. There is another row hanging off the cutting table there to the bottom left...and I have a couple of more strip sets to cut and piece...

I had a wonderful time in Paducah Friday... I didn't buy as much as I thought I would. Not that I didn't try. I actually picked up lots and bought some... I have tons of photos....and celebrity sightings....

More tomorrow..

for more design walls go see the Mr Linky on this post over at Judy's house...

Nancy

2 comments:

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow. I've always wanted to go to that show and haven't made it yet. I did mention it to the blacksmith last week, but got no where with it. guess I should have told him, somewhere there was rusty metal involved.

Nancy Page said...

Looks really good! Love the red and white. Needs some Cardinals in the white blocks, either the bird or the STL for St. Louis Cardinals. (LOL) :-)

Had a great time in Paducah. Needed two days to rest and get my head out of the clouds.

Have a great day!