Thursday, April 22, 2010

wow.... and a winner...

I am so excited. You all sent me some wonderful places to browse for tutorials. I can't decide now so I am going to make a few, take them to the next meeting and let the retreaters (so not a word) vote. We could end up making more than one!!

Since the meeting is not until May... I let the random generator pick a number from all the suggestions....

And the winner is

#5 POKEY!!!

Pokey, if you will email me here I will get your Market Bag mailed out when I get back from Paducah....

Tomorrow Miss Nancy and I are taking a bus to Paducah... it leaves at the butt crack of dawn and I hope to get a nap on the bus before hitting the vendors and seeing all the award winning quilts...

I will take the camera and hope to spot some celebrities...

Nancy

3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Pokey! I KNOW how awesome Nancy's market bags are!

Anne D said...

Wish I was on the bus with the 2 of you. Have a great day and spend heaps of money

Pat said...

Have a great time in Paducah! Congrats to Pokey, too!