Saturday, May 29, 2010

announcing....The Winner...

First we must list all the names


Then we must cut them all up

this is my pretty pink box
i know, i'm not a pink lover
but i'm also not one to throw out something just because of the color


these are the scraps that were in the box

Romper, Stomper, Bomper, Boo...

I see Gari and Doris and Osage Bluff Quilter..


I swear...I had to really talk to get him to draw the winner.
He said he couldn't stretch.
He said he couldn't move his arm.
I said he couldn't leave the house.
He drew.


The Winner....


Congrats Trudi, send me your mailing address and I will get it (them?) in the mail on Tuesday.

Thanks everyone for playing the game. I was shocked and amazed that so many of you picked the right number. I must have the smartest readers in the bloggy world.

Nancy

7 comments:

lesthook said...

LOL! It was your wonderful little clue! Congrats to the winner.

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Congratulations to the winner. Sorry the son didn't draw my name during his recovery. I would have made him cookies! LOL
Enjoy the Memorial day weekend.

Edna said...

Your clues were too much fun! Congrats to Trudi and hope we see what she uses the fabric in.

Momma Made This said...

Nancy, you crack me up! Thanks for the giggle.

~ Ronda

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

How did I not win? Your husband, as described in your posts, sounds like he might be related to mine!

Nancy Page said...

Congratulations to the winner.

Have a great weekend and a great day.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Trudi! Yes, very smart readers!