Wednesday, July 28, 2010

before and after part

DONE

(...cause I can't spell tres and that automatic spell check isn't helping any...)

I have officially stopped cleaning.. deep freeze is done, fridge freeze is done and now the pantry has been finished...

Let's remind ourselves how bad it was just yesterday...





Holy moly...I found 6 boxes of popcorn, numerous opened packages of stale crackers and some cereal that had seen better days, I also thought I needed tea bags, but apparently not as I found 3 boxes of them..and two canisters of creamer...sheesh...

I also found this ... hubby is working from home today and asked why I was taking a photo... I told him no one would believe me if I didn't have proof..


These must have been brought from the other house cause we only moved here 4 years ago.. yikes! They were sealed, but I still pitched them. The garbage man came at 5am and I have already stuffed one of two trash cans... should have done this yesterday.

And now the reveal!! It looks great and might last a couple of hours until the son gets up and starts looking for something to eat...


Looks like I need to go to the grocery store...lol


Nancy

9 comments:

Diane said...

Brava!

Winona said...

Great job, Nancy. I need to do the same, but probably won't till fall. Winona

Marsha said...

So glad that I will be able to sleep tonight since you cleaned out the pantry and freezer!! LOL
Looks great!

Tangos Treasures said...

I had to crack up @03 croutons!! Good job!!

jean said...

LOL-oh Nancy, I bet it feels good getting the kitchen straightened up and all that old food out of the house. I can sooooooo empathize. I need to do the same.

Thimbleanna said...

Nice Work! I hate it when I find really old stuff -- how did that get in there? And how could time have passed so quickly? My oldest is home and he found a bottle of ranch dressing in the fridge that was dated from 08. All I can say is that it must have sat in the pantry for a long time before it was opened LOL!

Roof Leaks said...

I would like to appreciate you for sharing this useful and healthy information with us.

Pat said...

You did a great job.

Judy D in WA said...

Good Job! Every once in a while, I pull stuff out from the back of the cupboard and set it on the counter so I will use it up! It's a challenge and it's kind of fun! I need to go check my croutons. ;)