Friday, October 8, 2010

I stitched!!!!

Guess where I get to go tomorrow?  

Nope

Not to the "other" house to work my buns off
Tomorrow is my first meeting of the St Louis Modern Quilt Guild

to say I am excited is putting it mildly


One of the things I wanted to do was to make a new name tag...so yesterday I got out my needle and embroidery thread and my Kona and my sewing machine and had a great time...


I stitched a safety pin on the back which doesn't look the best,  but will keep it from falling off my shirt... and  really, that's all that's important.  

I have my show-n-tell all ready and will have my camera...

And today I am packing to go to a mini-retreat next week with two good buddies..
Nancy





9 comments:

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

wooohooo that sounds like fun. loads of new ideas, new people, good times!

Pat said...

Have a great time!

Trudi said...

Woot Woot!!! Have a fantastic time! Enjoy!

Thimbleanna said...

Have a wonderful time Nancy!

Anonymous said...

Your name tag looks very cute! Also wanted to say thank you for the cookie recipe over at Judy's. Yum yum! :) Kindest regards, Dianne B. in England

Jocelyn said...

Great name tag Nancy. Have a wonderful time.

Margie said...

Your name tag turned out great and just want to say "Have a fun day" and am sure you will. Also you have a button on your blog for the disappearing 9 patch variation sew-along but I can't seem to get to it to work, just takes me back to your page. Just wanted to check it out to see if I'm interested. Can you help?

Unknown said...

very neat, professional and cute name tag!
Have a great time
Gina

Gari in AL said...

Looks like you have figured out how to take a break from all that "house work." Have a great time.