Friday, December 3, 2010

A bit of a blog break....

  Yep, I am going to jump on the band wagon and do a little blog break.  I need to get some stuff around here done for, you know, CHRISTMAS!!

  Tomorrow is our 39th wedding anniversary and we are going to go out to dinner with our daughter and family after working all day in the other house.   Our new kitchen cabinets are to be delivered this Thursday or Friday and we need to shake a leg on the plumbing this weekend..

  I have some Christmas sewing to get done...a brown bag swap that is due next Saturday and I haven't even started it.  Although I do know what I am doing...it's all in my head...but I'm pretty sure my partner expects something tangible......lol

  So everyone have a  Merry Christmas...and great New Year with family and friends and I will see you all in 2011...



 

8 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Nancy!

Pat said...

I can understand you need all the time possible to get things done for Christmas and at the other house.....will miss your posts, though, and does this mean we don't get to see any further house posts on the other blog until 2011??? :(

Nancy Page said...

Have a great blog break and Happy Anniversary. Look forward to seeing the progress you make on the house during your break.

Have a super great day.

Jocelyn said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Anniversary :-)

Diane said...

Happy Anniversary! And merry Christmas and Happy New Year too.

Lorraine said...

Have a wonderful Christmas.....and congratulations on the anniversary...enjoy your time with family. I hope you get that project out of your head and into the hands of the recipient...I struggled to get my project done for our little stitching group's get together today.....I've only had a year to do it!! LOL
look forward to hearing from you in the new year.

Trudi said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, and here's to a fabulous creative and happy New Year for you and yours Nancy!

Margie said...

You and your family have a "Wonderful" holiday and we will see you after the new year.