Thursday, April 14, 2011

i drank the kool-aid...

And it was good!!

Yesterday the hubby bought a truck and since I wasn't home he of course didn't remember the 
extra keys or some notarized paper and one of the books to the old truck...
So I could have just put them into the mail...

But then I remembered that I had to go to the mall to get the grandson two summer outfits for his birthday cause that's what I got his sister (along with a fun thing) and he remembers what we got her so I need to make sure he gets the same number of items...lol

And guess what sits right smack between the car dealer and the mall?

yep...


The Kool-Aid stand...otherwise known as JoAnns.


And look what fell into my arms...

More Picnic and Fairgrounds... I have no idea which collection is which... but I picked the four I liked the best and got full yards, well, except for the pink and red dots...that's two yards...cause I had a 50% off coupon so really I got a yard of dots for free...

And yes, Kristy...the kool-aid was great!!

Nancy



10 comments:

Pat said...

Darn good thing you needed to go to the mall or you'd not have visited the Kook Aid stand. :)

Jackie Russell said...

I hope they don't run out of Kool-aid before I can get there! Love the dots!

Splendorfalls said...

You chose good ones to stock up on! So much fun!

Anonymous said...

Yes....you went back! And came home with more good stuff. Great choices!

Tangos Treasures said...

LOL!! Love them!!

Milica said...

Those are great! Now you've reminded me to put that 50% off coupon in my purse so I have it next time I am over there!

Deanna said...

Can't wait until you add sugar to the kool aid and show us the finished product!

Nancy Page said...

I saw these at JoAnn's but didn't buy any. I think I will have to go back.

Have a super great day.

LuAnn said...

It's almost summer, so I think we all need to have some Kool Aid on hand. I just went right past JoAnns here but couldn't stop because I had groceries in the car. I love those dots and just know I need some!

FlourishingPalms said...

I've specifically been looking for those DS Collection prints, and after going to two different JoAnn's (Des Moines, Iowa, and Tampa, Florida) I haven't seen any of the four you showed! I like them all.